Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Natasha Natarajan <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/15 18:22:52 UTC

serializable classes

Hi,

I  am working with Java lint errors and the serial lint test has one error
and 605 warnings, which is amounting to 605 different files asking for
serializable classes.

I would like feedback if it is important to add to serializable classes to
the Fineract codebase or if it is advisable to forgo.

Thank you,

Natasha

Re: serializable classes

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 8:23 PM Natasha Natarajan <
natashanatarajan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I  am working with Java lint errors and the serial lint test has one
> error and 605 warnings, which is amounting to 605 different files asking
> for serializable classes.
>

> I would like feedback if it is important to add to serializable classes to
> the Fineract codebase or if it is advisable to forgo.

No, it's not - ignore that.