Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Chen Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 01:53:49 UTC

Can we release the server part code of 4th version in ASF ?

Hi, teams,
We are supposed to begin the release work right now.
According to the plan, we could release the server part in ASF.
I think Li Zhongzhong and Chen Yuewang could be responsive for these things.
Can we disscuss about release work of Server?
I know both of you are green hands for release work.
I can give you a help document to cover out this difficulties.
To be honest, I take part in ASF for a few months.
We could learn open development together.
 Best regards!

Re: Can we release the server part code of 4th version in ASF ?

Posted by Chen Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Is the way of uploading code to SVN in ASF same to the normal SVN?
Is there something different form both of them?

在 2011年7月1日 下午9:35,SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com>写道:

Posted by SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi, li zhongzhong:

Posted by 李重重 <li...@gmail.com>.