Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Damian Lęcznar <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/24 01:59:08 UTC

[users@httpd] the current queue size and number of clients

Hi,
Is there a possibility to trace these parameters on the fly(the current
queue size and number of clients)?. Because according to these
parameters wanted me to do the reload server. (im using prefork MPM)

Thanks
damian

Re: [users@httpd] the current queue size and number of clients

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Damian Lęcznar
<da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So what use it for ListenBacklog directive in apache?

That's how Apache gives "guidance" about the depth of the backlog the
OS should maintain, but since Apache isn't maintaining it, Apache
doesn't know/care about what's queued up.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: [users@httpd] the current queue size and number of clients