Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Bonitz, Christoph" <Ch...@uc4.com> on 2011/10/06 15:33:14 UTC

3.3 -> 4.0 Upgrade: bundle://8.0:1/gosh_profile: ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Command name evaluates to null: ${.context} bundle 0

Hello,

I'm starting a Felix runtime in a servlet. I tried to upgrade to Felix 4 today and am now getting this error, without typing into the prompt. I suppose gosh is the shell. Any ideas about what could be happening?

Best regards
Christoph Bonitz

--------------------------------------
UC4 SENACTIVE Software GmbH
web: http://www.uc4.com

UC4 Senactive Software GmbH, Hauptstrasse 3C, 3012 Wolfsgraben mit einer weiteren Betriebsstaette in /with an office at Prinz-Eugen-Stra?e 72, 1040 Wien Firmenbuchnummer/Commercial Register No. 261186y Firmenbuchgericht/Commercial Register Court: Landesgericht St. Poelten
This email (including any attachments) may contain information which is privileged, confidential, or protected. If you are not the intended recipient, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message and attached files is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email and any attached files.

Re: 3.3 -> 4.0 Upgrade: bundle://8.0:1/gosh_profile: ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Command name evaluates to null: ${.context} bundle 0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Ok, good, thanks.

-> richard

Posted by "Bonitz, Christoph" <Ch...@uc4.com>.