Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com> on 2010/08/27 18:26:18 UTC

Re: Bug ?

I don't see it under firefox 3.6.8 (Ubuntu).  Is this the "Show All
Invoices" screen?  I see a little crowding up at the top right of the
screen, but all the date and find icons seem fully visible on the
trunk-demo site.
--
Matt Warnock <mw...@ridgecrestherbals.com>
RidgeCrest Herbals, Inc.

Re: Bug ?

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Matt,
thank you for comfirming the theme is ok.
I will look again into it on my side.