Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org> on 2004/07/13 04:15:08 UTC

Public Appology

I want to formally apologize for the manner in which I behaved today.  I
can offer any number of reasons why, including the fact that I was not
in the best frame of mind to begin with.

http://www.jroller.com/comments/bloritsch/Weblog/berin_and_the_terrible_horrible

That did not help in dealing with the jabs and prods I received, and
retaliated with.

For the mudslinging, I apologize.

                 - Rich Cook

Re: Public Appology

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>> I want to formally apologize for the manner in which I behaved today.
>> I can offer any number of reasons why, including the fact that I was
>> not in the best frame of mind to begin with.
>

> I thought most Budo places a strong emphasis on controlling your mind
> and emotions... :o)  Still some way to go for a black belt.

I'm only a blue belt.  As far as controling my physical actions, I am
pretty decent at that--verbal is a life long persuit.

                 - Rich Cook

Re: Public Appology

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I want to formally apologize for the manner in which I behaved today.  I
> can offer any number of reasons why, including the fact that I was not
> in the best frame of mind to begin with.

I thought most Budo places a strong emphasis on controlling your mind
and emotions... :o)  Still some way to go for a black belt.

> For the mudslinging, I apologize.

I think we all need to apologize, and then try to bring some sense
into all of this.

Cheers
Niclas