Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/13 10:58:09 UTC

BeWeekly Community Meeting

Hi,
this is just a reminder and invitation for all the new contributors (like
David) to our Community Meeting.
Every two weeks we 'meet' in Hangout to talk about the status of the
project and the current activity.

Feel free to join, this is the link our Wiki, it contains the updated link
to the hangout room
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/Community+Meetings

Meeting is at 8am-9am PST  (17.00 for Central Europe, like Italy)

Currently the link is:
https://goo.gl/iyRA6G

Cheers

-- Enrico

Re: BeWeekly Community Meeting

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Enrico. Sorry that I missed the meeting due to jet lag. I will
catch up the details in the minutes.

- Sijie

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the minutes. sorry for not able to join in because of network
issue

2017年7月14日 上午12:03,"Enrico Olivelli" <eo...@gmail.com>写道:

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
This is the link to the minutes