Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by mcdev <ma...@tiscali.it> on 2007/01/16 16:11:02 UTC

Rollback Approved Order

Hi,
may I cancel an Approved Order? If yes, what kind of operation do I perform?

Re: Rollback Approved Order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You will have to develop something.  I did that for a client.

I created a simple-method that do a fake return to be able to cancel all order items an refund order. For that I hacked
quickReturnFromOrder simple-method. I had to create a createFakeReturnItem in place of createReturnItem and some other changes...

HTH

Jacques

Re: Rollback Approved Order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Mmm Ray, is right. My solution (previous post) is not rolling back to Created status but Cancelled

Jacques

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.