Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/12 15:23:40 UTC

remove ?1 in pages

Hi guys ;

I know this have been discussed before... please bear with me..

Is there a way of having stateful pages that dont have '?x' in the urls ?

Josh.

Re: remove ?1 in pages

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh,

There is a custom IRequestMapper that removes the id from the url. You
will need to dig in the mail archives for it.
Another way is to use RenderStrategy.ONE_PASS_RENDER. It has its
disadvantages so make sure you read its javadoc.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend