Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/13 00:13:04 UTC

anything i could do

Hi Craig,

Whatever action items were assigned to me, i have completed them. Is there
any other area i could contribute in the project? If you could suggest
something, that would help

--
Karan Malhi

Re: anything i could do

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Ok Craig,

I will start working on it. I am not sure on the methodology to write
test cases yet, you had suggested earlier that reviewing Michelle's
document on "How to write test cases" would help me. I think that is a
good idea.

--
Karan Singh

Re: anything i could do