Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 11:58:22 UTC

Graphic Help Required to Tidy Up OFBiz Logo and Branding

Hi All

I'm doing some work on the project branding and logos and need some graphic
help to tidy up and amend the wording on our current logos.

For example, the wording for our main logo will change from "The Apache Open
For Business Project" to "Apache OFBiz". We may also need to adjust the
placement of the trademark symbol depending on the logo.

I'll also like to do a full review of all our existing logos, archive any
old ones if required and make sure the most up to date or current ones are
being used.

Please feel free to contact me if you can help.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Graphic Help Required to Tidy Up OFBiz Logo and Branding

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@orrtiz.com>.
And so it is done.

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015, Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> Also we should recommend to use the new powered by graphic
> http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/pb-ofbiz.jpg
> It's now the ASF standard (same for all projects, but inside)
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 04/03/2015 11:58, Sharan-F a écrit :
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I'm doing some work on the project branding and logos and need some
>> graphic
>> help to tidy up and amend the wording on our current logos.
>>
>> For example, the wording for our main logo will change from "The Apache
>> Open
>> For Business Project" to "Apache OFBiz". We may also need to adjust the
>> placement of the trademark symbol depending on the logo.
>>
>> I'll also like to do a full review of all our existing logos, archive any
>> old ones if required and make sure the most up to date or current ones are
>> being used.
>>
>> Please feel free to contact me if you can help.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan
>>

>> --

Met vriendelijke groet,

*Pierre Smits*
mob. +31 6 432 45 169
Skype: pierresmits_somonar

*ORRTIZ: BMS*
Services & Solutions for
Cloud-Based Manufacturing,
Professional Services and Retail & Trade

*www.orrtiz.com <http://www.orrtiz.com>*

Re: Graphic Help Required to Tidy Up OFBiz Logo and Branding

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.