Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Lee <lz...@apache.org> on 2022/05/11 05:55:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Table Store 0.1.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Table Store 0.1.0.

Apache Flink Table Store provides storage for building dynamic tables for
both stream and batch processing in Flink, supporting high speed data
ingestion and timely data query.

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/05/11/release-table-store-0.1.0.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Flink Table Store can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20table-store

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12351234

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Best,
Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Table Store 0.1.0 released

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Really excited to see the very first release of the flink-table-store!

Kudos to everyone who helped with this effort!

Cheers,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.