Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2017/03/23 20:20:16 UTC

Is anybody using Jetty client from Karaf?

Sent this about 1.5 weeks ago. Thought I'd resend one more time just in case there's somebody out there using this.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Scott,

with Pax Web we use the Jetty client for testing Pax Web itself.
Might want to take a look at the integration tests of Pax Web.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Is anybody using Jetty client from Karaf?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Is anybody using Jetty client from Karaf?

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Will have a look at tomorrow, but I am pretty sure I am using the jetty
client bundle in K408.