Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2004/03/01 11:51:58 UTC

What's left for JK2.0.4?

Henri and others,

What are the remaining issues to be solved?

How about inproc JNI?
I'd like to disable that for all multi process mpm's, meaning almost
everything except winnt.
(It doesnt't work or ever will).

What is the status of shm?
Again, it's useless for all single mpm's.
How about to disable that for those mpm's that don't need this?

MT.

jk2 / apr_socket

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Seems there is something wrong here, 3 params awaited but only
2 params provided:

             if (remote_sa->next) {
                 env->l->jkLog(env, env->l, JK_LOG_DEBUG,
                               "channelApr.open(): error %d creating
socket %d %s\n",
                               ret, socketInfo->host);
             }
             else {
                 env->l->jkLog(env, env->l, JK_LOG_ERROR,

inet_ntoa and multi-threaded OS/APPS

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
In jk there is many areas where we need to add informations about
the remote tomcat IP adress and we only a sockaddr_in struct available.

Question:

There is the inet_ntoa function but I wonder how it works with
multi-threaded apps on OS like Windows, Netware, ...

Regards.

Re: What's left for JK2.0.4?

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Mladen Turk wrote:

> [...]

I'll do the test on Linux with worker/prefork MPM

RE: What's left for JK2.0.4?

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

Re: What's left for JK2.0.4?

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.

> [...]