Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oro smith <or...@sify.com> on 2004/05/27 07:08:11 UTC

Develop email application with Cocoon.

I have used Javamail API to develop an email application.

Can i do the same using Cocoon ?

Can i use Javamail API with Cocoon to develop the application or does Cocoon make use of some other API ?

Re: Develop email application with Cocoon.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Oro smith dijo:
> I have used Javamail API to develop an email application.
>
> Can i do the same using Cocoon ?
>
> Can i use Javamail API with Cocoon to develop the application or does
> Cocoon make use of some other API ?

You can use it. BTW, there is a "mail" block. Run cocoon and check the
samples.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo