Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Tristan Buckner <bu...@adobe.com> on 2012/12/14 19:46:29 UTC

Additional patch for NUTCH-1087

I added a patch to the already closed 1087 (replacement bash script for the crawler command)).  Can someone reopen and take a look?

Re: Additional patch for NUTCH-1087

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tristan

it diverges quite a bit indeed, it's pretty much a complete rewrite of the
whole thing. not sure a patch for 2.x is necessary though as it does not
rely on segments

Thanks!

Julien

Posted by Tristan Buckner <bu...@adobe.com>.