Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mirek Kopriva <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 16:51:34 UTC

Re: apache + mod_jk + tomcat. Manager application problem

Ok,
I was a bit lazy/didn't have much time to look at it closer + i thought
it might be something obvious everybody knows about. So sorry for
asking and not providing more info.
The problem was that the default Engine element with jvmRoute
after uncommenting has a different name (Standalone instead of Catalina),
so all I needed to do was to copy the manager's context xml files from
Catalina/localhost
to Standalone/localhost and everything was fine.
Anyway, thanks a lot for replying,
Cheers,
mk