Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au> on 2009/11/10 09:45:57 UTC

beta 2

Please note that the beta 2 milestone is available now in Jira. Please assign to it any work which you are aiming to complete in that time frame. In accordance with previously agreed goals:

* no new features are to go into beta 2 for Cayenne core
* new features for Modeler must all be implemented by beta 2

We can decide later whether this next release will be called beta 2 or RC1. I propose we give it no more than 4 weeks.

Ari

--

ish