Posted to users@maven.apache.org by stephanos <ex...@gmx.net> on 2009/12/08 11:52:19 UTC

GMaven in parent pom not workig?

Hi guys,

I just recently launched a site called  http://codingkata.org codingkata.org
where I want to host small programming exercises. It focuses on languages
that run on the JVM - so naturally I want to add Groovy.

The katas are setup via a maven archetype the user can easily create. But
when I try to config GMaven is doesn't find the source files for some
reason.

When I put GMaven in the "child" it compiles. But when I put GMaven (with
the exact same code!) into the parent pom it just outputs:
[groovy:compile]
No sources found to compile

Any thoughts?

stephanos

Re: GMaven in parent pom not workig?

Posted by stephanos <ex...@gmx.net>.
After 2 hours of trying to figure out why the 2 projects prepared for posting
work and the original would not I found the issue. And of course it sits on
this site of the connection ;-)

The child project included the wrong parent - no wonder my parent changes
didn't work *g*

Thanks anyway for your efforts! I will add Groovy right away to me site,
yippiee :-)

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.