Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Gideon, Thomas" <Th...@B2eMarkets.com> on 2002/09/30 16:57:26 UTC

Tiles and Tomcat4.1 (was RE: I18n message tag and CSS)

Vernon,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to play around with Tiles, yet.  From your
description, I am assuming that is where the problem is.  Your previous
question regarded CSS, which is quite a bit different than Tiles, and JSTL,
which is also an unrelated product.

Have you tried posting to either the Struts users list or the Tomcat users
list?

Thomas Gideon
Sr. Software Developer
B2eMarkets