Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 01:18:52 UTC

Re: client timezone and flickering

Hello Martin,

I finally was able implement this feature :)
Could you please take a look at it?
https://github.com/solomax/ajax-client-info/blob/master/src/main/java/org/ajax/ClientInfoBehavior.java

If it is generally OK I can try to create pull request
Unfortunately it was impossible for me to reuse existent BrowserInfoForm
without modifications :(
What I have changed is:
1) extract javascript from html to *.js file (to be able to use it in my
code)
2) split submitForm into 2 methods: fill+submit
3) make the form accessible outside the class
https://github.com/solomax/ajax-client-info/blob/master/src/main/java/org/ajax/BrowserInfoForm.java

Will wait for feedback from you :)

--
WBR