Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kevin Ward <ke...@latticesemi.com> on 2001/09/18 01:25:32 UTC

user configuration file

I am trying to work with a separate user configuration file to turn off the
debugging information that is displayed:

------------
using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
  [1]
  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
rendering areas to PDF
writing out PDF

I have set 'quiet' to 'true' in the user configuration file and that file
appears to be correctly parsed when I use
Options.loadStandardConfiguration() but the user file does not override the
standard configuration file -- I checked using
Configuration.dumpConfiguration().  Is this correct, and is there another
way to turn off the debugging lines (quiet = true)?

Thanks,

Kevin