Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Bobbi Jordan <ds...@thetruthcafe.com> on 2007/07/08 17:51:29 UTC

The weight is still off! In fact, we're so sure of your success that we are offering all of our customers a risk-free guarantee up to six months.

In about 15 weeks I had lost the 30 pounds and was back to my original weight. I still take Anatrim to maintain my weight and I love it! Anatrim can easily be integrated into existing diet plans.http://leadfant.netMy wife and I been on roller coater diets for years and years. It has been a frustrating ride I have to admit. Your product helped us to lose 64 lbs between us in 2 months. That was 6 months ago and the weight is still off!