Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by "Suryadevara, Srinivas" <ss...@it.ucla.edu> on 2014/01/30 20:31:42 UTC

getting data to and from SQL SERVER to TDB

Hi all
My project requirement is that I want to use my SQL SERVER as our primary data source,at the same time we are planning to use TDB .we are planning to load data in to TDB at the time of application start up.when ever an update occurred
We want to update the same in sql server .not to update the whole file but only the change.can any one of you suggest how  can we achieve this design.
Our goal is to make sure  data is in sync between sqlserver and TDB
Thank you