Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vdpyatkov <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/28 06:59:22 UTC

Re: SqlFieldsQuery error when I update ignite version to 1.7.0(it works with 1.6.0)

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the user list so that we can see your questions
as soon as possible and provide answers on them quicker. All you need to do
is send an email to ì user-subscribe@ignite.apache.orgî and follow simple
instructions in the reply.

Could you please provide full stack of the exception?

navy.chi wrote