Posted to user@struts.apache.org by struts Dude <sc...@slingshot.co.nz> on 2004/08/21 15:44:41 UTC

How to set up 'userProfile' bean in session for ProcessAction?

Hi

How would I set up to add a "userProfile"
form object in my struts-config.xml and store
user info in it so that ProcessAction from
Scaffold will merge information coming from
the request form (ActionForm) and the userProfile
form and pass them to the execute method of
my business bean (ProcessBean)?

I can only think of storing'userProfile'bean in
session  when user login. Dunno if that's how
u ppl do it.

Under what scenario would I need "userProfile" bean
so it works well with ProcessAction? I guess I am
not convinced they are useful.

Thanks