Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Morgrim Murdargent <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/18 18:07:45 UTC

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Variable substitution depth too large

Hello !

I send you this mail to know if it was possible to increase the length of a
variable name ?

For naming rule reasons, I need to have some variables with a name which
can be longer than twenty characters.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Morgrim.

Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Variable substitution depth too large

Posted by Morgrim Murdargent <mo...@gmail.com>.
Is it this property : oozie.configuration.substitute.depth ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

BR.

Morgrim.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Morgrim Murdargent <morgrim.oozie@gmail.com