Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2007/02/12 16:04:53 UTC

RE: Log4Net configuration

You can change the display name for the levels in the log4net config
file:

<log4net>
  <level>
    <name value="FATAL" />
    <displayName value="ALERT" />
  </level>

</log4net>

Specify the name of the existing level and the display name to use in
the appender output.

Cheers,
Nicko

nicko cadell <ni...@neoworks.com>
+44 (0)20 7025 0933
http://www.neoworks.com/
software consultancy.solutions.support

Neoworks Limited is a company registered in England at 2-3 North Mews,
London, WC1N 2JP with company number 1001737.