Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Rick Tessner <ri...@dingle.myra.com> on 2000/07/18 23:46:48 UTC

Re: Docbook XSL w/ Xalan 1.1 : "XSLProcessorException unknown axis: 29"

On 18 Jul 2000 17:43:32 EDT, Norman Walsh wrote:

>/ David_Marston@lotus.com was heard to say:
>| Yes, that looks like the same (known) problem. The workaround would
>| probably be to have an intermediate variable hold the result of the
>| union as a node-set, then apply the predicate to that.
>
>If someone tests that and tells me it fixes the problem, I'll apply
>the workaround to the base stylesheet.

I'll give it a shot over the next day or two ... I'll let this list
know whether I've got it or not (and whether it needs to become
a large xsl:choose .... ewwww ).

--
Rick Tessner	rick@myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Hmmm.  They have the Internet on computers now!"