Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@apache.org> on 2014/07/21 11:59:37 UTC

Wiki page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cloudstack+-+Continuous+Integration

Hey Santosh,

On the wiki page there are two URLs in the paragraph of the Log Upload Job that i (and presumably a majority of the community can’t access) can you fix this?

This is bit:
Log Uploader Job: This job post the CI run uploads all logs to nfs share. All logs post the run are available under designated nfs share at nfs1.ex.com/var/www/<4.4 version> etc. The logs uploaded here, will have test case run log, product logs etc available here for analysis for failures\run information. Once logs are uploaded, people can see logs in web UI and browse them from UI available at  by clicking on and selecting individual versions and hypervisors.EX: Http://10.147.38.151/LogAnalyzer

Cheers,

Hugo

RE: Wiki page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cloudstack+-+Continuous+Integration

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.
Yes, its running inside now and so logs are available only to internal users, "but" there was a discussion on dev list to make it public, which was not concluded( i believe ). Once it will be made public, we can adopt the similar approach to facilitate others for viewing\other action.

Regards,
Santhosh
Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@apache.org>.
Ok,