Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohammed <de...@panamp.de> on 2001/12/05 12:47:40 UTC

Hi,

1)  In my jsp file I insert two error tags as follow:

the registrationerror1 is added if the form validating of Action1  fails.
and the reigstrationerror2 is added in action2 if inserting the new customer
in the database fails.

if an error occurs in Action2 I am forwarding to Action1 which sendes my jsp
file to the browser.
my problem is when no error under the property registrationerroe1 is added
in Action1 the Errorheader andErrorfooter
are displayed in the browser.
how can I avoid this?
Is there a way I can check if the number of  error of the given property
zero is or not before insertinh the Error Tag?

Thanks for any hint

Mohammed