Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by pierounix <pi...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/22 15:36:45 UTC

Custom authentication needed in Jetspeed2

Hi all, this is my first post and my first experience with portlet too.
I am using Jetspeed 2 for a portlet application and I need to have my custom
authentication (also custom roles). I have my own database for users, I'm
using MYSQL.
Can you tell me which classes exactly I have to write/modify from
jetspeed-security library??
Thanks in advance.

Re: Custom authentication needed in Jetspeed2

Posted by pierounix <pi...@gmail.com>.
Tnx David. Very helpful.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.