Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 08:46:14 UTC

Who manage project camel-extra - atlassian

Hi,

Who manage the camel-extra - atlassian web site as I would like to contact
him to give me the rights to add a ticket ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/km4o0l9aqu02of1/Screenshot%202014-09-12%2008.44.38.png?dl=0

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: Who manage project camel-extra - atlassian

Posted by Christoph Emmersberger <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

I have added you to the camel-extra JIRA site and granted you rights for ticket creation.

Need to do some more investigation, why my previous settings to add any newly signed in user to the jura-users and users group failed.

Best,

Christoph

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.