Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by mikigur <mi...@sapiens.com> on 2016/02/28 14:25:20 UTC

activemq 5.13.1 hangs !!!!!!!!!

stuck5131.txt
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708492/stuck5131.txt>
activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708492/activemq.xml>   env.env
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708492/env.env>
I am running activemq 5.13.1 with java  1.7.0_51-b13.
i am running 20 consumers (java + c code) + 4 dispachers.
activemq " seems to be stuck" no messages are consumed after enquing around
1.3 million messages.
see attchaed files for for configuration.

enclosed is a "thread dump" trace taken from jvisualvm at the time activemq
was stuck!

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Re: activemq 5.13.1 hangs !!!!!!!!!

Posted by mikigur <mi...@sapiens.com>.
latest status i have tried the test with activemq 5.13.0 result activemq
"hangs".
i am enclosing a thread dump + activemq.xml + env file.

activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708581/activemq.xml>   env.env
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708581/env.env>
threaddump-1456677484482.tdump
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708581/threaddump-1456677484482.tdump>

the thread dump was taken from jvisualvm around 15 minutes after activemq
hang.

Re: activemq 5.13.1 hangs !!!!!!!!!

Posted by mikigur <mi...@sapiens.com>.
i am running jvisualvm . it takes a couple of hours to recreate the problem .
i will update with screen shots once it happens

thanks for the quick response

Re: activemq 5.13.1 hangs !!!!!!!!!

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Use JConsole to connect to the activemq MBeans.

Expand your queue list, and find one of your stuck destination. In the
attributes table, how many consumers are connected to that queue? What
is the memory statistics of the destination?

Can you share a screen cap of one of these stuck destinations?