Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Siva Pannier <ps...@TechMahindra.com> on 2008/04/17 11:56:03 UTC

Stress testing my Server

Hi All,

I want to do stress testing for my server. How can I fire more cases to
the server through JMeter. Currently I have done the below configuration

Server

Bea Weblogic server has 20 idle threads

Queue for waiting requests  - 65k requests

Jmeter

Has 200 threads

Loop count forever

Constant Throughput Timer is set to 600

I want to fire more no of test cases very quickly. My server is capable
of easily handling 6 to 7 transactions per second. I want to find the
maximum value by loading the server more. How can I do this.

What is the benefit of CTT - constant throughput timer? Does it help any
way?

Thanks,

Shiv..

Disclaimer: