Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Thomas Christen <ch...@active.ch> on 2000/11/02 19:58:27 UTC

Target "Failed"

Is there a Target "Failed" ? I'd like to do some cleaning up in case of a
failed build.

Thomas Christen

RE: Target "Failed"

Posted by ja...@livemedia.com.
You could define a "failed" target & then call a new build of just that
target from the buildlistener.

james@livemedia.com

> Is there a Target "Failed" ? I'd like to do some cleaning up in case of a
> failed build.
>
> Thomas Christen

I'm not aware of any task like that.

It would be nice to have it, because it could be used to mail me in case my
nightly build fails...

Re: Target "Failed"

Posted by Jan Castermans <ja...@beta9.be>.