Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/09 01:50:51 UTC

File System Browse Component

guys,

i am trying to implement this functionality where a user can browse
for a folder from within my web app. now as i understand using html
the user cannot select a folder location (only a file).

now is there a file system browse component for tap3, which
essentially displays the local file system to the user  and the user
is able to select a folder from it.

i remember somebody mentioning this a while ago, but i cant find the
link now. can somebody help me out. or is there any other solution to
this.

thanks.

Re: File System Browse Component

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
As far as I can remember, there was a tree component in tacos which did
just that - try to download an old version - it should be in the demo
application.
Cheers,
Ron