Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Dai, Kevin" <yu...@ebay.com> on 2015/01/15 07:30:41 UTC

Zeppelin doesn't exit when Spark job down

Hi, all

I run my zeppelin on yarn-client mode. But I met a problem that zeppelin didn't exit even though my yarn job was down.

How to fix that to make zeppelin exit whenever spark job fails.

Best Regards,
Kevin.

Re: Zeppelin doesn't exit when Spark job down

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for trying Zeppelin with YARN, even though there're no official docs
for YARN.
Could you explain little bit more about your problem 'Zeppelin didn't
exit'? Is it Zeppelin process expected to exit or some kind of connection
to YARN expected to exit?

If you can share your zeppelin configuration and related logs, it might
help.

Thanks,
moon

Posted by "Alex B." <bz...@apache.org>.