Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Roland de Vocht <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/31 20:12:20 UTC

Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

Hello apaches,

Could you be so kind to explain me why there are no open office apps for my Iphone 4 with software 7?

And is there a version coming up in the nearby future?

I learned to use Open Office when I worked for the local government of Veldhoven some years ago and hope that apache's open office apps are also available in Dutch (because we like to keep our language). We don't like to think in English; we only sometimes have to...

I hope to get a good reply from Apache!

With friendly greetings,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Roland de Vocht