Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Kellner <pe...@PeterKellner.net> on 2001/07/13 01:13:22 UTC

Trying to use implicit variable verses bean:write

I think I'm loosing my mind.  help help help!!!

In my below jsp stuff, the bean:write code works, but
the parameter outputs "none", however the bean:write
outputs correctly.

Any suggestions would be REALLY appreciated.

I do have a bean identified as logonForm with a method getState()

<bean:define name="logonForm" id="test" />

State from bean:write: <bean:write name="test" property="state" />

<bean:parameter id="mystatescriptvar" name="test" value="none" />

State from implicit script: <%  out.write(mystatescriptvar); %>