Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/14 02:10:48 UTC

[stats]

Hi guys,

I added the ADS 1.0, ADS 1.5 and LdapStudio projects into ohloh, for fun :
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4872 for ADS 1.5
and
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4873 for ADS 1.0
and
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4875 for LdapSTUDIO

You can find interesting metrics (biased by initial imports, and with a
limited history, due to some changes in the repository we have made lately).

Emmanuel

Re: [stats]

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Oh btw we should have links to sites like this so we don't forget they exist
on a resources page.  Things like the bambo account, this stuff and other
things should be tracked.

Also we could just throw these into a svn file in the pmc private area too
but I don't think this is that important.  Perhaps if there are passwords
for the accounts to manage them then we should use the private pmc/directory
area for keeping track of the passwords for these accounts.

Regards,
Alex

Re: [stats]

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.