Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Laurent Bonnet <la...@free.fr> on 2007/05/27 22:42:54 UTC

tobago-facelets.jar or tobago + jsf-facelets.jar

Hi everyone,

I was wondering why there was a jar tobago-facelets.jar ? What is the
interest of using it instead of tobago + jsf-facelets.jar ?

Thanks for your response...

Laurent

Re: tobago-facelets.jar or tobago + jsf-facelets.jar

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Laurent,

the tobago-facelets.jar contains the facelets TagHandler for tobago and
a facelets variant(tf) for the tobago extension taglib.

If you want to use tobago with facelets you need this additional lib.

Regards

Bernd