Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@inflexionpoint.com> on 2002/10/05 10:25:01 UTC

[jUDDI-developers] RE: Alpha rls

Anou,

I don't recall unique Name being in the specification docs. I assume
that it's probably more of a data management issue for a BusinessEntity
publisher. Still, I'll jot it down and look through the docs again.

We no longer use SimplePost for testing. I've had been working on a much
more robust/automated testing framework for jUDDI. When I find some time
I plan to continue to do so but will probably migrate the work I have so
far to JUnit first.

I will not announce or make availalbe a jUDDI Alpha release until I've
had a chance to do a lot more testing and also conjure up installation
and user documentation.

Steve

Steve Viens
jUDDI Project Manager