Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2007/12/23 06:45:34 UTC

Re: axis2 and jboss

Hi,

There isn't much of a difference in using jboss instead of tomcat, as
far as the deployment is concerned.
Copy Axis2.war in to $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/deploy folder and Axis2
will be deployed within Jboss without a trouble.

HTH.
Chinthaka

Re: axis2 and jboss

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Yes. We've extensively tested it out on several versions of JBoss, and it
works fine.

Azeez

On Dec 23, 2007 11:15 AM, Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There isn't much of a difference in using jboss instead of tomcat, as
> far as the deployment is concerned.
> Copy Axis2.war in to $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/deploy folder and Axis2
> will be deployed within Jboss without a trouble.
>
> HTH.
> Chinthaka
>
> Érico Teixeira wrote:
> > I'm trying to change from Tomcat to JBoss to use WS with axis2
> >
> > Is there a sample using these two ?

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try
> > it now.
> > <
> http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51731/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ
> >  >