Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/01/09 11:12:50 UTC

Re: Request for Participation: The Right Metrics for the Right Project

Hi Daniel,

When I try to add the trunk svn sources to the OFBiz view I created it says I can't despite using my @a.o address

How to add myself to an organisation? At https://demo.kibble.apache.org/organisations.html?page=org I get "You don't seem to belong to any
organisations just yet."

And when I get to https://demo.kibble.apache.org/organisations.html?page=org-users I only read "Loading, hang on tight..! " even after some minutes (I
get a lot of that everywhere ;))

BTW I guess it's based on snoot.io right? (I have got snoot to work right)

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

On 2018/01/09 18:05:39, Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> wrote:
> Thanks Guys,
>
> Works perfectly :)

Great to hear :)
As for SVN, it's a difficult thing to scan, so there is no support for it yet.
SVN also lacks a proper committer/author scheme, so the results are not easy to interpret.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Guys,

Works perfectly :)

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Request for Participation: The Right Metrics for the Right Project

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 09/01/2018 à 12:40, Rafael Weingärtner a écrit :
> Ah, so you created your own user. You are not using the guest user?
Ah right, got the same way than with snoot.io

> I am still not able to do this process there. someone would need to add you
> as a user into Apache org there.
OK no hurry, I'll use the guest user in the meantime

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.