Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com> on 2018/01/25 22:13:48 UTC

pf2

Hi all
My pf2 keywords^11.0 works for english not for french. Here are the fieldtypes, actually from two schema.xml's in separate cores. Solr 5.2.2, edismax, q.op AND
I suspect there are several problems with the french schema. Maybe I only needed to show the query analyzer, not the index analyzer?

The pf2 does not show a match in the debugQuery=true output for the French. However, a qf keywords^10.0 does show a match. The keywords field is copyfielded into text, which is the df. Is there any other field I should be showing?
Thanks
Rick

<fieldType class="solr.TextField" name="text_en" positionIncrementGap="100">
<analyzer type="index">
   <charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory" mapping="mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt"/>
   <tokenizer class="solr.ClassicTokenizerFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" expand="false" ignoreCase="true" synonyms="synonyms.txt" tokenizerFactory="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true" words="lang/stopwords_en.txt"/>
   <filter class="solr.EnglishPossessiveFilterFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.KeywordMarkerFilterFactory" protected="protwords.txt"/>
   <filter class="solr.StemmerOverrideFilterFactory" dictionary="lang/stemdict_en.txt" ignoreCase="true"/>
   <filter class="solr.EnglishMinimalStemFilterFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="English" />
   <filter class="solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory"/>
</analyzer>
<analyzer type="query">
   <charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory" mapping="mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt"/>
  <tokenizer class="solr.ClassicTokenizerFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true" words="lang/stopwords_en.txt"/>
   <filter class="solr.EnglishPossessiveFilterFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.KeywordMarkerFilterFactory" protected="protwords.txt"/>
   <filter class="solr.StemmerOverrideFilterFactory" dictionary="lang/stemdict_en.txt" ignoreCase="true"/>
   <filter class="solr.EnglishMinimalStemFilterFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="English" />
   <filter class="solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory"/>
</analyzer>
</fieldType>

<fieldType class="solr.TextField" name="text_fr" positionIncrementGap="100">
<analyzer type="index">
   <charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory" mapping="mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt"/>
   <tokenizer class="solr.ClassicTokenizerFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" expand="false" ignoreCase="true" synonyms="synonyms.txt" tokenizerFactory="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.ElisionFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true" articles="lang/contractions_fr.txt"/>
   <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" format="snowball" ignoreCase="true" words="lang/stopwords_fr.txt"/>
   <filter class="solr.FrenchMinimalStemFilterFactory"/>
   <filter class="solr.StemmerOverrideFilterFactory" dictionary="lang/stemdict_fr.txt" ignoreCase="true"/>

Re: pf2

Posted by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>.
Emir
Sow=false .. thanks for this!

The problem seems to be due to a stopword. Everything is fine when I avoid stopwords in my query. The stopword might get removed in the query matching, but I would need to allow some slop perhaps for pf2.
Thanks
Rick

Re: pf2

Posted by Emir Arnautović <em...@sematext.com>.