Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tide08 <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/22 03:12:04 UTC

camel-spring:test-jar missing from snapshot releases?

I upgraded to camel 2.2-SNAPSHOT and my project fails to compile as it looks
like camel-spring:tests-jar is missing? All the other components downloaded
fine, I did lookup in camel snapshot repository and did not find specified
jar there as well.

Here is mvn error stack trace:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:

Re: camel-spring:test-jar missing from snapshot releases?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think you can avoid to use the camel-spring:tests-jar by using
camel-test.jar in your test.
We introduced camel-test module in camel 2.x to avoid user's test
dependency on the tests-jar.

Willem