Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk> on 2007/03/04 00:07:10 UTC

IValidator extends IClusterable in trunk

Hi

As far as I remember, the idea was to have interfaces from
wicket.validation in trunk independent of the rest of wicket. But with
the last Eelco's change, replacing ISerializable with IClusterable, it's
no longer independent. What do we do about that?

-Matej

Re: IValidator extends IClusterable in trunk

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Eelco

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk>.