Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nitko2 <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/09 09:29:58 UTC

Import maven 2 source into eclipse again

Hi,

I'm trying to import maven 2 source(again) into Eclipse 3.1.

I checked out v2.0 code, and run mvn eclipse:eclipse from maven-components folder. Now I can't
import projects that are defined in subfolders.

The example is maven-reporting-api. I have .classpath and .project files in:
maven-reporting/maven-reporting-api and maven-reporting/maven-reporting-impl,

but I get error

Invalid project description.
   E:\workspaces\maven-components\maven-reporting\maven-reporting-api overlaps the workspace
location: E:\workspaces\maven-components

How can I fix this?