Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/10 23:18:29 UTC

MESOS-6074 fix not available in rpms

Hi all,

I'm hitting MESOS-6074. I tried to uninstall, download new rpm for 1.0.0
from http://open.mesosphere.com/downloads/mesos/#apache-mesos-1.0.0 and
re-install. But looks like the rpms do not have the fix since I'm hitting
the bug while restarting the masters again.

Can anyone please suggest if I'm missing something? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula

Re: MESOS-6074 fix not available in rpms

Posted by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joseph,

Sorry, I missed that.
Thanks.